This goes to all my girlfriends who are preparing to get married this year..
We all have different wishes and timing. For those who are ready GO AHEAD...
It is a good thing that you have found that one person who said to himself "am never letn go off this girl, she is the one i can introduce to my mama"mmmh shikilieni msiwachilie.
Congrats to you and i hope you are aware of what ndoa is and most importatntly is the love you feel for the guys you got....Just remember that Marriage is the most blissful thing that can happen to a girl!
So here are some tips how to pick the best bridal outfit for your
Before you head to the bridal shop, it is best to do some homework. Be clear in your head about the style, colour and fit. It is also better to be familiar with the terminology associated with wedding gowns.
How to select the wedding gown,
- Visit two or three bridal stores:
- Go in a gang:
- Take body type in consideration:
- Be open-minded:
- Hourglass or pear shape: Trumpet shaper or mermaid shaped bridal gowns are here to flatter the brides figure. This gives an opportunity to the bride with hourglass curves to celebrate them.
- Apple shaped: For brides with a few extra pounds in the middle, A-line or empire is the best pick as it keep the attention of the onlookers upwards, smoothing out the middle. Wrap style is also a great idea to trim the mid-section, in case bride doesn’t want to try flowing styles.
- Athletic figures: Brides with athletic figures must pick gowns that accentuate the waist line and give it a perfect shape. Pick off shoulder V-neck and cap sleeve gowns if you have broad shoulders. V-neck creates the décolletage and cap sleeves soften the shoulders. If your collar bone allows try out halter neck bridal gowns.
With these little suggestions, tips and tricks leave your groom and guests spell bound on the most important day of your life, by simply picking the right wedding ensemble for you..
All the best girlfriends esp to you bff....